I thought you dead.
So I will bring you home by your neck. That always fixes that problem.
THIS MADE ME CRY WITH JOY
This is perfection…
Please stop removing the source for this. It’s by Sigmaseven. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVtYc4Lvhto&feature=share
Semi-recreating scenes from movies. I found little friends!
Disney Infinity 2.0 for the PC is free, and fun!
New Avengers 2 Cap suit. I like it!
(And for my double nerds out there, just note, he’s hanging out on an Audi Quattro. Thank God it’s not red or Gene would be pissed).
- I will not ever wish to buy anything that uses a siren in the commercial. Ever. Also, if you shout, I will likely not consider you either. (Unless you’re producing a product /called/ Shout, and maybe you ought to be ironic with that rather than literal.)
- Crunching food or slurping/gulping drinks does not make me hungry, it makes me sick. Don’t use it to advertise your food, I won’t want any, even if I love it.
- It’s just creepy when a chicken advertises eating chicken. Don’t make the poor thing sell out it’s own.
- Anything that suggests we need to “get real” and talk about things no one likes to talk about (gas, bloating, diarrhea)…nope, just nope.
- And if you have to, please refrain from scheduling your advertisements from around general food consuming hours. No one wants to hear that while eating.
- Don’t have your cartoon animal be doing things that is creepy for a human to do. Your little bear child should not even be spying on toilet paper in the neighbor’s bathroom. Maybe /especially/ toilet paper, it’s just weird. Ick.
- Uses crying babies, screaming toddlers, ringing cell phones, hard keyboard typists, or other annoying noises (see crunching/gulping/slurping). People get enough of hearing that, and unless someone’s murdered or a toddler gets punted, we don’t want to see it either.
- Lawyers, you’re not fooling anyone suggesting dead people should file lawsuits. (“If you or a loved one have died or were seriously injured in a car accident…”)
Bring on more singing frogs or Elvira for beer, if you please!
This has been a public What-the-Hell-Ever-Bogeman-No-One-Cares advertisement.